Frequently Asked Questions
- Do We Sell Wholesale?
- Yes, we can set you up with a wholesale account if you are an established business or if you are
ordering in large quantities. Please use our dealer form to sign
up for an account.
- How long will it take for an order to arrive?
- By default, your order should arrive within 10-15 business days from the date that you place your
order (if you are paying with credit card) and the same 10-15 business days period after we receive
payment if you are mailing in a check.
- Can we rush orders?
- In many cases, yes. If you need your order quicker than our standard 7-14 business day delivery
period; we offer Rush Shipping which guarantees an order to arrive within 5 business days. Please
select the Rush Shipping option instead of the standard shipping. Click Here for more shipping info.
- Do we ship internationally?
- Yes. All other countries may be charged extra shipping charges. Shipping outside the USA may delay
the arrival of your package by a few days. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
- Do we have a print catalogue?
- We offer a nice brochure of our wholesale wedding cake topper products.
- What is the return policy?
- All of the items that we offer are custom made therefore we do not offer any type of refund or credit
for unused or returned items. We will grant a replacement on any item that is defective in quality within
5 business days of receiving the package. It is your responsibility to check the product as soon as
you receive the package and contact us with any concerns so we can have a replacement sent out right away.
- Can an order be cancelled?
- Once your order has been placed and paid for it may not be cancelled. Please confirm that your order
is correct before clicking on the "Place Order" button. If you notice an error on your order please
contact our customer service department within 24 hours.
- What’s the best way to hang letters?
- Our painted wall letters do not come with any mounting hardware or holes. Double sided mounting tape and
removable spray adhesive are available for purchase when submitting your order. Double sided mounting
tape is very strong and good for lettering going over a crib or bed, however, it will damage the wall
finish when removed. Spray adhesive is not as strong as mounting tape, but will not damage walls when
properly applied and carefully removed. If you would rather hang your letters by a nail, we suggest purchasing
framing hardware locally or attaching ribbon to the back of the letter.
- I Am Ordering The Letters For My Child's Name On Their Wall; How Tall Should I Order The Letters? What
Thickness Looks Best For This Type Of Project?
- Although the answer to this question has a large part to do with individual taste and the size of the area
the lettering is being mounted, most names look best between 8 to 14 inches tall with a wood thickness of 1/4, 3/8
or 1/2 inches. This gives the name a prominent look on the wall but does not look too skimpy or too bold. If you are
ordering most or all of the letters in lowercase, you will probably want to purchase the 12 or 14 inch lettering
since many of the lowercase lettering come smaller than the height ordered to be proportionate to the uppercase
lettering. Please feel free to give us a call before ordering and we can help lay out your particular name and
give you overall height and width information. We can even send you an image with any given font we have with
your particular name displayed. Our design team can be reached at 1-800-425-7020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Is The Most Common Size For A Child's Name On Their Bedroom Wall?
- For most names, we have found that 8 to 14 inch tall letters look the best. This is especially true if some
of the lettering is lowercase, since many of the lowercase letters will be shorter than their uppercase
counterparts. A thickness of 1/4 inch is the most popular, but any thickness will work depending on the
look that you are trying to achieve.
- What size cake topper should be ordered?
- We size the monograms based on the width of the top tier of the cake. The size of the cake toppers will
depend on what kind of monogram style is being ordered. Picking the proper size cake-topper for your cake
is very important. Check out our sizing page to figure out the right size for your cake top and style.
- What does the mirrored acrylic look like?
- They are precision cut from acrylic mirror. The acrylic mirror has either a gold or silver translucent
color to the acrylic to make the reflective surface appear gold or silver. The acrylic mirror cake toppers
have a grey surface on the backside of the cake topper. The spikes are not removable. If the backside of
the topper will be visible we suggest purchasing a metal cake topper.
- What does the solid metal look like?
- The metal cake toppers are precision cut and hand sanded for a beautiful brushed finish on both sides of
the letter. The stainless steel spikes are removable for easy display after the event. These work better
than the acrylic mirror toppers for display that will be viewed from both the front and the back.